EXPERT SPEAKER MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
Congratulations!! You have been invited to this
CALL FOR SPEAKERS to present as an Expert on our upcoming
Build Your Consulting Business NOW! Summit
Please read this document carefully! It contains your responsibilities as an expert speaker (aka: expert) and our responsibilities as the host and organizer. You will see a checklist at the end. It is your responsibility to get these items uploaded to our platform or to firstname.lastname@example.org as appropriate.
Summit Title: Build Your Consulting Business NOW! Summit includes the Women's Consulting Business MicroSummit Track
By confirming your attendance as an expert, you agree to comply with all of your responsibilities in this document. If you do not agree with any of the terms in this document, please let us know as soon as possible. Under that circumstance, we will need to invite another expert.
What is the Build Your Consulting Business NOW! Summit? This is a multi-day event, delivered to an audience online. You can present as an expert from anywhere in the world, as long as you have excellent internet connectivity and a professional environment from where you can efficiently web-cast. There will be multiple experts on each day, each of whom will share knowledge about entrepreneurship with our attendees. Each presentation is a pre-set amount of time which includes your talk of value, the Q&A, and your invitation.
As a guest expert, you play a critically important role in shaping this amazing event! You will have responsibilities pre-event, during the event, and post-event.
The most important thing to remember about the Build Your Consulting Business NOW! Summit is that all of our experts put their joint marketing efforts and knowledge into making this event beneficial to everyone in attendance.
Benefits of Participation as a Speaker:
- Exposure to National U.S. and International audience BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the Summit via our event app, with 24/7 robust audience engagement features, for up to SIX MONTHS!
- Obtain list of those who attend your session
- Interview with Jacqueline Grant on EITHER the Start Your Consulting Business NOW! Podcast OR the Secret Sauce for Success Show Podcast. Both are in AUDIO and VIDEO formats providing ongoing exposure for your brand
- Listing as Speaker on the Build Your Consulting Business NOW! Summit website
- Promotion on Social Media platforms and marketing efforts as part of event promotion
What do I need to do beforehand? You will need to enter your talk details and your bio on the summit technology platform. You will be responsible for marketing with at least three (3) emails to your list as well as posting on social media channels. We will provide you with 3 to 5 invitation email samples (swipe copy), for you to send out to your mailing list two weeks prior to the event. You will be able to modify the copy to match the look and feel that your mailing list expects. It is important that all experts promote the event! If an expert fails to promote the event, they may be removed from the event.
What is the deposit for? Refudable Speaker Reservation Fee-In order to make this LIVE event as huge a success as possible, we require a refundable $300 deposit from each expert for this event. Upon approval of your topic, you will be sent a payment link for your refundable deposit. It documents the refundable terms as listed below so you can be assured in writing. We will complete your refund transaction on our end on Monday, October 12th 2020, after your successful completion of the expert presenter terms below. The deposit will be refunded, less a $35 admin fee (includes the fee the credit card company charges per transaction) after the event, as long as you meet the following:
A) Have a minimum of 20 people registered via your affiliate link (Link provided to you after approval of your application topic).
B) Provide working affiliate links for any products you plan to sell or give-away, for approval.
C) During the live event you may not share your screen, provide any links, contact information, email addresses without prior written permission from the Build Your Consulting Business NOW! Summit. You may share a powerpoint, prezi, presentation or slides but it is important that you engage with the audience, educate and inspire more than go through your slides! YOUR OFFER-Your offer can ONLY be on your LAST ONE (1) slide and discussed for ONE (1) minute at the end of your presentation.
D) Arrive at the live event fully prepared for your talk on time no later than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
What is the format of your talk as a guest expert? You have the option to select if you want to PRESENT or be INTERVIEWED on the speaker application form below. The Build Your Consulting Business NOW! Summit is meant to educate and inspire budding entrepreneurs in business less than five years. Our primary goal is to make you look as good as possible as an expert.
The “Speakers Guidelines” document includes all the details of the presentation format, and how to prepare to engage with registrants and other expert speakers, BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the event within our event app.
What can you offer at the end of your talk, as an expert? We highly encourage you to use this opportunity to take on new clients! This should be a powerful business building opportunity for you. You are being positioned as an expert and will be in a prime position to make an invitation. The time you will spend educating and inspiring your audience will build the "know, like and trust" factor, so that those who are interested in your product or service will only need your closing slide and one minute invitation of your offer. Your invitation - as well as any links or contact information - must be approved by Build Your Consulting Business NOW! Summit in writing beforehand.
You may do one of the following:
1. Introduce your program and invite people to a one-on-one session, or fill out an application form. This can be very effective, depending on your positioning. We recommend it be framed as an invite. If you choose this option, please have a link available that leads to your application form. This must be an affiliate link that tracks results and responses back to Build Your Consulting Business NOW! Summit.
2. Invite people to check out your book, audiobook or another item available for purchase on Amazon.
3. Invite people to subscribe to your Podcast or YouTube channel.
4. Invite people to join the top-tier of your funnel by offering them a free gift. Once they have joined, you can offer them your opportunity down the road. This is great for building a mailing list! This must be an affiliate link that tracks results and responses back to Build Your Consulting Business NOW! Summit.
5. Invite directly from the session. This is available if you have a strong, proven-to-convert offer and an affiliate program approved by Build Your Consulting Business NOW! Summit. Invites must be made via an affiliate link that tracks results and responses back to Build Your Consulting Business NOW! Summit.
6. You may also choose not to offer anything. This is primarily used by retired Experts, or an Expert no longer active in their industry.
Experts will not get paid for their presentation or preparation time.
Experts and affiliates will not get any affiliate fee on the backroom sales of other experts.
What are your responsibilities as the guest expert?
1. Gift Giveaway: All attendees will receive access to a gift giveaway. Each expert will be asked to contribute. This should have an opt-in and serve as a list builder for you. It is not required but it is strongly encouraged as a value to you and a way to gather leads for your business. This must be an affiliate link that tracks results and responses back to Build Your Consulting Business NOW! Summit.
2. Promotion: Each expert MUST send a minimum of three marketing emails to your main mailing list to promote the event. We will provide you with the text and your affiliate link and will be measuring your link’s activity. We also ask that you use social media to promote and ask you to tag our event on LinkedIn and Facebook so we can track that activity. Highest performing affiliates will be recognized in our LinkedIn Group and Facebook Group and may receive other special recognition and exposure opportunities.
3. Connectivity: Make absolutely sure that on the day of the event, you have access to a very reliable internet connection and a good computer with a proper sound system (camera, microphone and speaker) that has been tested.
4. Be Timely: Be present for your talk 5-10 minutes early, deliver your presentation on time, and within the time frame. If you are late to your live event, you will forfeit your deposit.
5. Facebook Audience Interaction: During the event, we ask that you interact and engage with our audience in our Facebook Groups. This will give you extra exposure and allow for you to pick up additional connections and build relationships.
6. Post Event: Follow up with leads and making sales (if applicable). Deliver on 100% of your promises. Dissatisfied clients reflect poorly on both your organization and ours.
7. Affiliate Fees: Accurately track affiliate sales from the event and pay the affiliate fee on sales to
Build Your Consulting Business NOW! Summit (The Management Academy, LLC) on time (approximately 15 days after your guarantee period is complete.)
What are our responsibilities as an organizer?
1. Event and Support Materials: Creating the event and all of its marketing materials including landing pages, sales pages, swipe copy, templates, etc. Recruiting experts and promotional partners.
2. Technology: Provide the webinar software, and organize the webinar for you to present. Making VIP ticket sales, organizing, managing the technology and experience for the attendees.
3. Marketing Oversight: Overseeing the marketing of the event through experts and other affiliates.
4. Value: Creating a valuable and positive experience for the audience members by choosing experts, excellent technology, and valuable content.
By attending this Build Your Consulting Business NOW! Summit as a expert you also:
1. Agree to us using your name, photo, logos, and other material, that you provide, for promoting the event.
2. Agree that the recording of your presentation can be used for commercial and non-commercial purposes by Jacqueline Grant, The Management Academy, LLC and assigns, and that it may be transcribed to be used on social media, podcasts, blogs, books, and any other format that we see fit.
What do we need from you?
If you agree with everything above and are willing to fully participate in this event as an expert, please provide us with the following as soon as possible:
1- Security deposit paid through the link you will receive via email after approval of your Speaker Form below
2- All of the information below via this link: Speaker Form
- Your professional headshot
- Your SHORT bio
- Your talk title
- Your talk description
- Title and Artwork for your downloadable/lead magnet/freebie/gift
- Your acknowledgement of our terms and conditions
Would you like to be a
Build Your Consulting Business NOW!
Click for Details
Build Your Consulting Business NOW! Summit
Expert Presenter Memorandum of Understanding
We are particularly seeking expert speakers and presenters in the following areas:
- Banking & Finance
- Raising Capital
- Asset Management
- Marketing & PR
- Real Estate/Flipping/Rentals
- Social Media
- Business Development/Productivity
- International Business Affairs, Exposure & Outreach
- Government Contracts & Procurement
- Building Your Brand
- Others that would make an entrepreneur say... "I did not realize I needed that, and I DO need that!"